Seeking a Purpose-Driven Sales Professional
Capira Technologies is a cutting edge provider of mobile applications and custom software to over 500 library customers worldwide, and 14 United States library conferences. We are committed to building partnerships with customers. Our professionals have years of experience working in public library environments and are primed to help our library customers provide the best services possible for their patrons.
We are currently seeking a driven and enthusiastic sales professional to join our rapidly growing company. Our primary market today is public and academic libraries. Our flagship service is providing customized mobile applications to libraries and their patrons, bringing all of the library services offered into a single, easy to use spot. We also provide an online "software as a service" museum pass reservation system to libraries, in addition to customized, on-demand software projects. This position would be responsible for pipeline development and sales for small, medium and large-sized accounts at prospect institutions within a designated territory, including both prospecting and closing full sales cycles within assigned territory.
About the Job:
- Achieve or exceed sales quota by planning, organizing, and executing sales for assigned territory.
- Develop a strong pipeline through a combination of inbound leads and outbound prospecting.
- Maintain customer relationships to identify and close new upsell opportunities.
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com on a daily basis with opportunity notes and activity.
- Communicate customer requests, market opportunities, and sales needs to internal staff.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations.
- Attend library conferences on behalf of the company as a team, or independently. Travel of 20-30% required.
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of successful and progressive experience as an inside sales rep, preferably in a B2B setting, ideally in public library market.
- You have successful history and methodology of cold calling and creating sales leads with key decision makers.
- Experience with mobile devices and mobile app usage.
- You have experience with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM technology.
- You exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- You have proven success in meeting and beating quota.
- You maintain professionalism at all times.
- You are a solid communicator– both in writing, over the phone, and in person.
Nice to Have, Not Required:
- Prior experience selling into the public library market
- A love for public libraries
- Health Insurance after 60 days
- Work from home/telecommute
- Generous PTO Package
- Volunteer Time Off
- Equity in the company may be included in total compensation package.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants can apply at email@example.com